Each year, Data2Logistics processes hundreds of millions of freight bills, disbursing billions of dollars in carrier payments. We do this for hundreds of clients in the Global 1000, Fortune 500, and SMB categories. By helping them ship smarter and save we've become a global leader in supply chain logistics, cost management, and freight payment. Our expertise has also been recognized by Inbound Logistics where we're a ten-time recipient of their Top 100 Logistics IT Service Providers designation.
Data2Logistics is a privately held, financially secure company owned by Platinum Equity–a global mergers, acquisitions, and operations firm–for the past 12 years. Throughout our 50+ year history, we’ve been known for our commitment to safe, secure business principles (see Code of Ethics below), our unmatched financial controls, and the exceptional trust our clients have placed in us.
Unlike traditional freight invoice processors and third party logistics companies, we’re more of a solutions provider to clients. Our highly experienced staff acts as an extension of your business, working behind the scenes to analyze your data, uncover useful insights, and provide smart, actionable information that adds true business value to the way your company does things. As a result, we are able to efficiently process, audit, account code, and pay our clients’ freight at significantly lower costs than through internal processes, while also identifying more carrier overcharges than with internal systems.
The bottom line? Our domestic and international clients realize an average annual savings of 5% - 15% off product shipping expenditures. Cost savings that more than pay for the service we provide them and continues to deliver outstanding ROI year over year.
Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics is a set of principles that Data2Logistics has always followed and represents our commitment to the ethical, financial, and business practices we live by every day while conducting our business around the globe.
We pledge to:
- Separate client funds from our company's operating cash
- Hold client funds in high-quality money market mutual accounts or overnight cash investments with major financial institutions
- Provide competitive prices that ensure fair compensation for our services
- Maintain a $50 million bond to guarantee that client funds are safe
- Pay carriers on time, in accordance with our service agreement
- Prepare checks or ACH transactions and provide them within the client’s agreed to terms with their carriers
- Return voluntary carrier refunds to our clients with accurate account coding and root cause identification
- Have SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 reviews performed annually
- Maintain TRUSTe and US Department of Commerce Safe Harbor status
- Encourage clients to audit our processes
If you have additional questions about our Code of Ethics, please contact us.
We strive to give back to our communities.
Strong communities are the backbone of business today. Consequently, we have a responsibility to be a good global citizen and give back to the communities in which we live. We actively work with local community leaders to identify and support local initiatives, such as working with local schools to feed the hungry, assisting local organizations with blood drives and breast cancer screenings, and supporting efforts to bring a taste of home to military men and women serving overseas. Our initiatives may change each year but our goal remains the same—to show compassion for others and to seek ways to be a positive influence in our community.